Our boarding facilities are heated and air conditioned for your pet's comfort.
Spacious indoor/outdoor accommodations are sanitized each morning and during the day as needed.
Owner/manager lives on the premises.
All dogs are taken to large outdoor play areas four times a day. Additional fifteen minute playtime/pampering sessions available by request.
NOTE: Playtime is with Four Paws staff and not other dogs.
Pet Deli Bones and Treats
Basic Obedience Training
Puppy Socialization Training
Exit baths, nails, clips, etc.
We provide Kuranda beds and bedding, but you are welcome to bring additional blankets, toys, etc.
Please bring your pet's usual food to minimize digestive upset.
We want to feed your dogs just as you feed them at home, please label your containers and make sure you leave us complete instructions as to how much and when.
We don't charge extra for medication administration or holiday stays.
We don't charge for cancellations (stuff happens).
We do request a deposit for previous no-shows, please let us know if you change your plans!
Separate room with large kitty condos
Cage free playtime
Daily Rates: $15.00
2nd cat same condo $12.00
We require veterinary proof of current vaccinations on all dogs and cats.
DOGS: Rabies, Parvovirus, Bordetella and Distemper
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND CANINE INFLUENZA VACCINATIONS,
both H3N2 and H3N8 strains
CATS: Rabies, FVCRP and Feline Leukemia
We also recommend that your pet is protected by a flea control.
If we notice any fleas and/or ticks on your pet, it will be given a bath at your cost.
XL and giant
2 in one run or 3+
OUR NORMAL DAILY SCHEDULE:
* Doggy doors are opened and each guest greeted by name
* Guests get an individual visit to the exercise areas
* Inside runs cleaned as necessary
* Breakfast is served!
* Doggy doors are closed and the outside runs cleaned
* Doors are opened and everyone gets another visit to the exercise areas
* Doors are closed and lights turned out so everyone can rest or nap
* Doors opened and exercise time again
* Supper, anyone?
* One more trip to the exercise areas
* Everyone is checked
* Doors are closed, lights are off
THROUGHOUT THE DAY
* Our guests are monitored for safety, comfort, and contentment
* Everyone is spoken to and cuddles and scratches are given where enjoyed
* Messes are attended to
* Water buckets and bowls are refreshed when needed
Note that during extreme heat the doors are left closed for longer periods so we can keep the kennel area cool.